Monday, April 7, 2014

2 gir... good news, 1 bad news!

pic: "What the hell is this, dude?!" -me imagining anyone looking at this.

Well the the first gi... (here I go again!) good news is that, as you can see I'm redoing the GUI! The second one would be that this is not the final version of what I have in mind. But I could use any kind of feedback, as I'm openly pretty new to 2D art. Seriously, no feedback is too irrelevant!

The bad news is that I'm not doing the Level/stage GUI and the Coins (which won't be coins any more, by the way, but more on that later...) GUI, simply because Photoshop crashed on me just as I was about to finish the Level/stage GUI - so I need to catch my breath! But I still have the sketch of it on the computer - so all is not forgotten!

I wanted to represent the full GUI today, but darn Photoshop! I promise I'll finish it tomorrow and then I can go to the next thing I planned - which would be player, enemies, walls etc textures. I may try to rush it since I like to keep my self of at least some kind of deadline, so I have a momentum.

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment