Saturday, April 5, 2014

Introduction and progress

Heya! My name is Nemanja. I'm a 20 year old from a small country of Serbia.

I've worked as a computer tech for 2 years and currently I'm an software engineer student. I've been programming since I was around 13, but I've only started to get really into it a few years ago.

If you're coming from twitter, you already know I'm an avid pizza eater and coffee drinker! :3

Now I'm a starting indie game developer. I do love video games and my big wish would be to become a game developer. Be it a successful (program-wise, not money-wise) indie dev, or a company dev.

So, my first project is called Cube Run. It started out as a simple project just to test out my skills with the engine, but it quickly turned into an idea that I think players might enjoy! I've posted a few posts on Tumblr and I'm often posting on twitter (follow me on @_KittyKatKat ). Here are a few screenshots:

note: What you see is very much how the game will not look like in the end. I am planning on polishing the game in every aspect. I'm keeping the cubic look though, who can hate it! :)

Another thing worth mentioning is that the game will not be easy. Again, I'm a gamer my self, and I couldn't stand my game being too easy, now that I'm in control of it.

I'll try to get the game out as soon as possible, as I want it to get to the public ASAP.

That's it for the first post! ^^

Again, don't forget to follow me on Twitter or Tumblr, where I'm also posting news and info!

No comments:

Post a Comment