Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cube Run plans are bright!

So, I'm going all out with the idea of the game now. This is just a small list of what I'm implementing into the game and what I'll be working on starting today. I'm a perfectionist, so I don't want the game to come out just as some test where I'm testing my programming skills as an indie, but I want to reach my current limits and possibly even break them, stepping out with a very polished game, that is very challenging by my standards and is fun to both a 5 year old, as well as a 20 year old.

note: These might and probably will change in time of development.

So what I'm planning, pretty much is as follows:
  • 60 levels (10 stages of 6 levels each - though there is a high chance of the final stage level being a "double level") + 1 bonus level!
  • Enemies and buffs, such as Reds (from previous screenshots), Spikes (also from previous screenshots), Teleport Pads, Shield buffs, Ambushers, Stalkers, Skycubers, Fakes, Tridudes and a special boss that I'm keepin' a secret! ;)
  • Shops with only in-game currency items (no micro-transactions planned)
  • Custom main Cube.
  • World stage and level choice.
  • A cute storyline that I'm currently working on!
  • I'm talking with some guys that know music and I'm trying to get something that would really fit the game a lot!
  • Very challenging experience (I'll probably get a lot of compliments about this one!)
  • Release for Windows and Android - but if I'd get volunteers, after the game got released, that would like to test the game on their iPhones and/or Windows Phones, I'd be happy to get it for them as well!

That's it for now, I think (I probably didn't put everything I wanted on the list, of course, sorry, I should've written it down earlier).

I'll post more info as soon as I can. Again, I'd really like the game to get released as soon as possible, because I could really use some opinion about it from the general public.

Don't forget to follow me here, on twitter, or on tumbler!

Meow you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment